Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Mail

I used to hate Valentine's Day- mainly because I'm forever single on this day and therefore it never seemed any different except that all coupled-up friends disappeared that day. Now I don't seem to mind it. It's that holiday where you can make everyone in your life feel special without them really expecting it. I feel like us single people should take more advantage of it. Next year, I'm buying my 70 yr old parents Chia pets.

The only thing I recieved for Valentine's day was some roses from my mother (bc our paths didn't cross since New Year's) and this:


It's a 2012 calendar but he ripped out January and put a heart sticker next to his name. And by 'he' this came from my real estate agent that helped me find my apartment back in August. The envelope had 2 'love' stickers on it and a cupid stamp to seal the back of the envelope. I want to think of it as a very belated New year's card but the heart throws me off for assuming that. 

Somehow I don't think this is his normal mail that he sends out to his former clients. At least, I sure hope it's not because I'm sufficiently weirded out by it. 

So yea, it was another normal, low-key Valentine's Day for me. Happy Belated Valentine's Day and Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment